- All prices quoted include Alpina’s wellness half board and (Austrian) VAT but exclude the local visitors’ tax. Local visitors’ tax per person (≥ 15 years) per day is € 0.75 during summer and € 1.00 during winter.
- Double room used as single incurs a surcharge of € 18.00 per night.
- Prices will be reduced by € 7.00 per day for bed and breakfast only.
- Short stays of less than 4 days incur a surcharge of 12%.
- Underground car park space € 8.00 per day and vehicle.
- Dog: € 7.00 per day excl. food – notice required!
- Rooms are available as of 3 p.m. and we kindly ask you to vacate your room by 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Room cleaning service - 6 days a week - no service on Friday (may - october) / on Sunday (november - april)
- At Christmas and on New Year’s Eve there will be a menu surcharge of € 15.00 per adult.
- Our guests may enjoy wireless internet access (WLAN) throughout the entire hotel!
In the event of unforeseen circumstances preventing you from taking your holiday as planned, the following provisions shall apply in accordance with the Austrian Hotel Accommodation Contract:
- Up until 3 months before the arrival date you may cancel free of charge.
- From 3 months to 1 month prior to arrival we will charge 40% of all services booked.
- From 1 month to 1 week prior to arrival the cancellation fee is 70% of all services booked.
- If you cancel your reservation during the last week before arrival we will charge 90% of all services booked.
We highly recommend obtaining travel insurance to avoid being faced with cancellation fees. Better safe than sorry! If you wish to make use of this service you can find more information under this link.
In order to finalise a reservation the hotel will send you a booking confirmation.
This confirmation will also state the amount required as a down payment. In the event of early departure, the full room price will be charged as quoted in the booking confirmation.
All offers and services mentioned on our webpage or in our brochure apply only to bookings made directly with the hotel!
When booking via a travel agent the scope of services may vary.